Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Warrior Cat Profiles


For my second art project, I decided to make up warrior cats and give them profiles, so that's what I did. First I lined out the boxes that I was going to draw my cats in. Then I decided a name for them based on what they looked like and their personality. After I had decided what position the cats were going to be in, I drew them and coloured them in here are the ones that I did. Then I decided what clan they were going to be in, I had made up four clans, CloudClan, StormClan, IceClan and SunClan. I made up symbols for each clan based on the real ones from the books. Then I wrote the information about them beside the picture. The headlines I decided to include in that was:
  • Their name
  • Their age (in moons and years)
  • Their gender (tom or she-cat)
  • Their status in the clan
  • What clan they were in
  • If they had an apprentice and if they did who they were
  • Their litter mates
  • Their mate and if they had one
  • Their parents
  • What they looked like and any distinctive features that might make them unique
  • Then I also did their personality
Though keep in mind that it's much much easier to make your profiles once you have read the book, but it won't we a waste of time, the books are REALLY GOOD!☺️☻
Tell me what you think about my profiles in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment