Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

My Stop Go Animation

W.A.L.T: create a stop go animation using household resources.

Yesterday I decided that it would be fun to make a stop go animation for my inquiry. So I got out my I pad, downloaded the stopmotion app, then gathered all the props that I was going to use. I decided that for my stopmotion I was going to use colouring pencils (the colours of the rainbow), my pencil case and a sheet of white A4 paper. Once the app had downloaded onto my I pad, I opened it and started a new project. After that I placed the piece of A4 paper on the floor so that it would act as a background, then I positioned my I pad so that the camera could only see the paper. I took my first photo. It was just of the paper so that it set the scene, then I slowly moved the pencils into the frame taking a photo each time I moved them. I did this throughout the whole animation until I had finished it. Once I had, I uploaded it into this blog post.

I really enjoyed using stopmotion to create this animation, I'll definitely be making some more later this month. I think I'll do a classic one with Lego and I'll ask my brother if he wants to help me create it. I recommend that you try out the stopmotion app, as it's completely free (unless you buy premium), is super fun and easy to use, and only takes about ten minutes to make.

What's your opinion on my animation and do you have any suggestions for something I could animate next?

5 comments:

  1. I love it Lola tat is so amazing I really love what you did because it looks very good and I just love it so much Lola WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cool keep making cool stuff.

    And check your Gmail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that so cool Lola great idea 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stop go animation:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks fantabulas

    ReplyDelete