Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My FlipaClip Bubble Popping GIF


For around the last two weeks I have been working on this GIF as a project for inquiry. I made it using an animation platform called FlipaClip. First you open a new project, then decide whether you want to make a movie, a GIF, or basically anything that uses moving animation. I decided to make a GIF and I did mine of bubbles popping and reappearing. I made this short GIF with 25 different slides, on each one I changed the movement and size. And even though it seems short it took quite a while to make, even though I didn’t work on it nonstop. Next you draw the base of your animation on the screen using your finger, then add another slide and - since it leaves an indentation of the drawing from the previous slide on it - you can trace over it or draw something completely different, it’s up to you because after all it’s your animation. Finally keep adding new slides until your animation is complete, once it is click publish and either make it a GIF so it plays over and over again or publish it as a video. It gives you the option to share it and you can definitely do so if you want but I just saved the finished product to my photos.


I think that it turned out pretty good in the end, so I’ll probably make another one sometime soon. If you want to make one too, make sure to download the app FlipaClip on a mobile device so you can make amazing animations as well!

What do you think about my GIF, and what do you think I could have done better with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment