Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

1st Drawing Of My 30 Day Drawing Challenge


W.A.L.T Draw your favourite animal.

This week I started doing a drawing challenge. It's a challenge that goes on for 30 days and each day during that period, I have to do a drawing following the rules of the day. On the first day the rules were to draw your favourite animal, so I drew a snow leopard which is my favourite. I made it's chest and belly white and soft, then decorated the rest of it with leopard print, and yes it is a male, but if you want to draw one based on this drawing but as a girl you can easily modify the drawing by adding eyelashes or changing other features. You can also do yours in many different poses and with lots of different facial expressions. If you want to start doing the same drawing challenge that I am, then I pasted a photo below of it.

So far I been really enjoying this challenge and a lot of decent art has come out of it. I think that it's much easier to have prompts that help me to decide what I'm going to draw, and these prompts are the best of the best. Tell me what you think about my drawing and the prompts on the challenge, and if you decide to do it as well, then make sure to post your drawings down in the comments.

What do you think I could have done better with my drawing?

No comments:

Post a Comment