Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Rugby League Practice With Jim And Kelly!!!

Today we had another (touch) rugby league practice at school. We usually have these practices on Wednesday around morning tea time which is at 10:30. At these practices we play mini rugby league games and practice our running, throwing and catching skills.
These practices take place at the top and bottom fields in the top court and in the hall, but today we had our practice on the top court heres a picture from the rugby league game we played today.
These are a few of the rules that you have to follow in a game of (touch) rugby league. . .




  1. You're not allowed to pass the ball forward.
  2. You have to stay behind the person on your team that has the ball.
  3. You aren't allowed to kick the ball.
  4. You're team has to pass the ball over to the opposing team once they have been touched six times.
There are heaps more rules for this game but that would mean I would have write a long list and that you (my reader/audience) would have to read a long list.  So I think it would be best if I didn't! Either ways I hope you like this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Lola-Mae, my name is Franky and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. Your post was interesting and I learnt a few things too. I don’t play a lot of rugby. I don’t know lots of rules so thanks for teaching me. How long have you been playing rugby for? If you want, you can check out my blog at http://psfrankys.blogspot.com/.
    Can’t wait to see more.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete