Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Visual Art: Walt use proportion and draw an accurate outline.

Visual Art
WALT use proportion and draw an accurate outline.

This is my still life drawing of a vase, and here is how I did it.

1) Find a object on the internet or in real life that you want to sketch.

2) Place the object or your computer/device in front of you so you can sketch the object.

3) Draw lines that will cut your drawing into different segments.
                       
4) Fill in each of the segments from the object.
                                                                     
5) After that shade the objects segment by segment.

6) Then if you would like you can rub out the lines.

7) Now your beautiful master piece is done.

This is how you do a still life drawing, I hope you like my post.

Please share you opinions and feedback about this piece of writing in the comments.

Thanks, Lola

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Fern and I am a student room 9 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like that you visual Art It made me think of my Art Have you thought about make a big visual Art If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://ormondfernk.blogspot.com/_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, my name is Anyah and I’m a year 7 student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. While I was scrolling through your blog I saw one beautiful sketch. Reading the steps about how to make a sketch taught me how to draw my own wonderful sketch. Do you love drawing? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete