Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Planning a screencast

W.A.L.T plan a screencastify.

This is my screencastify that I did today, when we had our cybersmart lesson with Whaea Donna. Our lesson was about how to plan a screencastify. The screencast that we planned was based on the cybersmart learning that we did last week. This was all about copyright and how to take a image from google then write the attributes for that image. But what we were told to do for our screencastify was a little different. In our screencastify we explained how to take a image from 'Explore' and 'Google'. Then we compared both the methods and shared our opinion on which set of instructions was better. Either way this is my screencastify that I did today and I hope you like it! Feel free to share your own opinion on whether taking a image from 'Explore' or 'Google' is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment