Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Book review on Curse by Joseph Delaney

Curse
Written by Joseph Delany
Illustrated by David Wyatt


Curse is an ambitious thriller written by Joseph Delaney, that will send you on a roller coaster of a ride as you read through this intriguing book. It's the second book in this amazing series containing 13 books hopefully with more to come.

Thomas Ward is no ordinary boy with a mother of mysterious background and a father like every other man. After he is apprenticed by the county's spook and sent packing, his future leans towards the paranormal and the darkness creeping in the edge of his mind. But as they set off towards priest town for a funeral following the death of the spooks dead brother, Tom senses his master's true intentions are to finish off what he started 20 years ago in the catacombs underneath the cathedral, hiding what he expects to be the death of him…

As soon as I started the first book of the series I knew that this was the series for me. I love reading the spooks series, it fills me with wonder excitement and thrill. The plot twists completely change your view of the story and the description of the events and and creatures help create images in your mind. This is why I Strongly recommend that you read all the books from the spooks series, I guarantee you won’t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment